Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So I had another meeting this morning to put more ideas and stuff together for the "Golf Marathon." Greg came up with a great idea called "Who's your caddy." There will be about 10 of the guys from 3-D that will be out there and ride around with the golfers and talk about their lives and experiences that they have had and how they have changed over the past months or years. And to throw numbers out there we are looking at getting 32 golfers to raise 2,000 each which would come out to be about $64,000. THAT IS JUST AWESOME! and to add to that would be whatever I raise for the Ride Across America. I was so happy to have Lisa Crouse come out to the meeting this morning also. She has done a couple golf marathons and gave some great ideas to what we should do.

I went up to Athens again last weekend on Saturday night to do a ride Sunday with my brother. I got a great night sleep and got up early to try and ride but only ended up doing about an hour and a half. My knee is bothering me and I really need to get fit on my bike soon! It wasn't the ride that I have been having up there but it was still nice to just get out there with my brother and ride side by side talking. I've really slowed down the miles in the past couple weeks which has given me time to recover and think about a bunch of things. I cant believe the ride starts in April. It seems so far away but its really right around the corner. I really need to get focused on my goals and write down everything I need to be doing and really get a good training schedule together soon instead of just going out and riding riding riding. Well that's about all I have to say now ill continue to keep you guys posted on the golf marathon!

Vegas is in 28 DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment