Thursday, September 10, 2009




SOOOOO its been a while since I have updated this. A lot of crazy things have happened since the last time so we will start with I had another meeting last night about the marathon. It has now changed into a 36 hole golf event. It being in November would make it hard to complete the full 100 holes. Our goals are still set on trying to raise the full $60,000 which is awesome. We now have 8 captains which will allow us to reach that goal. A lot of good things are coming out from this and it excites me and worries me. I still cant believe that all of this has come from a simple idea to this amazing thing where all these people are just coming together to make it happen.


Now for the riding part... I have been off the bike now for a full week. I know that doesn't seem like much but its a lot to me when I felt like I needed to be on the bike the most this past week. I just got my old mountain bike back that we re-painted and put all new parts on and a front fork. Its b-e-a-uuuutiful! The knee really isn't doing to well right now but I'm sure it will come back after some more time. Also Reality Bikes is going to have 3-4 teams in a 12 hour mountain bike race on October 10th. So I really need to be up and running by then and at least riding the mountain bike. All and all things are going okay and the weather has been great... I'm excited to do this ride and sometimes wish I was on it now just to see what its going to be like.

Vegas is in less than 2 weeks also!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment