Friday, November 20, 2009

Just another day another dollar...or so...

Its now been week two of my training.. Things are actually going very well and the knee is doing awesome! Ive been riding on the rollers a lot and working on my pedal stroke and making sure I'm using my right leg the same as my left. For a while I started to realize when I was riding I would use my left leg more to compensate the pain in my right. Also last week on Saturday I was able to go out and do some mountain biking with RT, Eddie, Chris, and Stephen. It was a blast and come to find out big creek is a great trail. I haven't been there in YEEARRSSS and it was a lot better then I remembered from before. I got some awesome video footage and will post it soon!
 
And for the good news.. we had our 1st annual 3-dimensional life Golf Tournament finally on Tuesday. I want to go ahead and thank the sponsors that made it all possible and the guys that helped get pledges and raise........... $42,000 DOLLARS!!! Nope not a typo that is legit. Greg, myself and all the guys from 3-D are just blown away! It was a good hit and my team.. no need to brag Tim and Greg.. won the second round shooting a 59 in a scramble. Ohhhh yeah and that was just as a two-some. We are looking forward to setting it up for next year and raising even more money then that. We also got to meet a couple new guys that are in the program. The demand for a place like 3-D right now is HUGE. and the fact that the money is also going to a girls program is awesome. I'm looking forward to continue being a part o 3-D for a very long time.. They have taken a huge place in my heart and I love everyone that works there and the kids that ARE recovering.
 
THANK YOU:
 
Chick-fil-a.. (Steve Williams) for breakfast
RBM North ( Bill Favini) for the Hole-n-one Prizes
Phillips Arena ( Rachel Wannemacher) hawks, thrasher tickets
Echelon, Chestatee, and Alpharetta Atheltic Club for the rounds of golf
And again THANK YOU to all the sponsors and people that made it all possible and put their time and effort to making this tournament a success!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment