Friday, October 23, 2009

$1,425 and counting




So it’s been a while since I’ve given you an update! This week has been awesome, I've been doing a lot of riding and actually feeling okay.. Monday I rode on the trainer for 45 min and did some ILTs. Wed about 10 of us went up to bull mountain to do a night ride, and yesterday I rode 1.5 hours on the road bike in the morning to follow it up with 1 hour on the mountain bike later. Just taking it easy and spinning or trying to. Wed night was very funny because we though we had "charged" lights to find out when it got dark and we were ready to turn them on... yes you got it they didn’t come on! Still had a great time though and it is different trying to ride in the dark not seeing what rocks, roots, logs are ahead of you until you hit them. I'm not going to lie I'm pretty dang sore after all that riding and it sure feels good. Now on to the good part....

so far in just two days I have been able to raise $1425 dollars for 3-D!!! I'm so happy to see everyone that is stepping forward and donating money. I've enjoyed every bit of talking to them and telling them the power of 3-D and what my goals are. I'm very confident that I will hit the 6,000 dollar mark and I'm going to try my hardest! This Saturday will be the big day when I will see a majority of the people and hopefully be able to hit the 2,000 dollar mark! I will be sure to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment