Monday, February 15, 2010

So its been 2 weeks.. IM SORRY!

Its been two weeks since I've put a post on here... I haven't because well nothing has changed I'm not riding at all right now the knee is still injured blah blah blah.. However I am on the recovering part of my injury. MRI says a grade I tear of the ACL and PCL. I went to physical therapy today for the first time and my physical therapist Meghan thinks it has nothing to do with my ACL and PCL and she feels I will be on the bike in 2 weeks.. 2 MORE WEEKS! I can swim if I want to and in fact she is encouraging it. So I hope to get a month long membership at a gym somewhere that has a pool so I can get my lungs opened up a little bit. I'm really happy to hear the confidence in my PT and I am still hoping to get on the bike in just a few weeks. Being on the bike after next week which puts me at the end of February and beginning of March means I will have about 7 weeks to be read for the ride. I can do it! I have faith in myself and I know that I might be sore the first couple days but its not a race.. its a goal to complete this and I am going to complete it. I will do better once I am on a more positive side an I am riding with posting and keeping you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment